Survival Report is a preparedness and well being blog. It aims to teach its visitors how to keep safe and promote well-being in various situations:
- social interactions – an example is 11 Ways How To Outsmart A Master Manipulator
- resilience & psychological fitness – How To Overcome A Defeatist Attitude
- outdoor preparedness skills – How To Find And Purify Water In The Wild
- preparedness product reviews – Bug Out Bag Essentials
- how to keep safe while dealing with unfamiliar technology – Why Phone Scams Are So Effective And How To Deal With Them
Our expertise in writing these articles comes from a few different sources:
- we have been dealing with all the issues that we write about ourselves.
- our writers have been reading and studying psychology, well being and self-improvement books for 10+ years.
- each article is extensively researched, for at least several days. The sources we use for our facts are governmental entities, medical providers and self-improvement leaders such as Jim Rohn and Brian Tracy.
- we understand how easy it is to present important facts from the wrong angle (because of incomplete research, erroneous interpretation of statistics, using unverified sources, etc) and work diligently to avoid it.
We welcome feedback on all our posts and use it to improve our content.